Hey people…I constantly have the urge to write about what I’ve been cooking, baking or eating on my regular blog, but that would clutter it up too much; I’ll probably post a bunch of recipes for you to try for yourself. The first one is a quick and easy treat….
ECK! What is that nasty looking thing? It’s delicious, that’s what.
Mom’s No-Bake Cookies:
1. In saucepan combine 2 cups sugar, 1/2 c cocoa (4 Tbsp), 1/2 c milk, 1/2 c butter
2. Mix well, bring to a boil and maintain for 1 min.
3. Then add 1/2 c pb and 1 tsp vanilla.
4. When dissolved, add 4 c oats.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let harden.