Hey people…I constantly have the urge to write about what I’ve been cooking, baking or eating on my regular blog, but that would clutter it up too much; I’ll probably post a bunch of recipes for you to try for yourself. The first one is a quick and easy treat….
ECK! What is that nasty looking thing? It’s delicious, that’s what.
Mom’s No-Bake Cookies:
1. In saucepan combine 2 cups sugar, 1/2 c cocoa (4 Tbsp), 1/2 c milk, 1/2 c butter
2. Mix well, bring to a boil and maintain for 1 min.
3. Then add 1/2 c pb and 1 tsp vanilla.
4. When dissolved, add 4 c oats.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let harden.
4 Comments Add yours
Those are addicting. I like them cold. >:}
Mmmm… I LOVE no-bake cookies!! I like your profile pic of Chip and Dale, too. :o)
You are making me hungry. And if skinny cooks can’t be trusted what makes you think I will be eating any of your recipes? No one will eat anything I cook either though….
Hey, all the better! More for me to eat!